MYLOVECLUB DIARY

This blog is my diary on the topic of experience.I wanna write them in English for improvement my writing skill. If anyone would like to suggest anything, please let me know... Thks

2008-08-04

The Fear of Unknown!!

Now I'm so confused with my internship. I have reguested to do internship at Qatar Airways which is in Exchnage Tower Level 21 at Sukhunvit Rd- Klongtoey,Bangkok. The fear of unknown happens with me again. Normally I am afraid of the thing that I cannot predict it.

I think Qatar Airways can give me a good experience in the internship before I will graduate at the end of this year.
I try to tell my self. Don't worry about the thing! It gonna be all right and I can do it well.
Although I am so scared about that, everyone around me always cheers up me, so I will do it extremely.

Fighting! Fighting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home