MYLOVECLUB DIARY

This blog is my diary on the topic of experience.I wanna write them in English for improvement my writing skill. If anyone would like to suggest anything, please let me know... Thks

2008-08-07

Still have question?


Since I have born in this world , I always hear from people around me. You can choose what you want to be and which way you want to go. Although I hear about that many many times, I still have many questions that take place in my mind.
How can I know what I want to be or which way I want to go?
and
How can I know it is the right and suitable way for me?
I think this idea that always happens in everyone's mind.
This idea took place to me when I studied in M. 3 and M. 6.
It was time to decide my life for being continue in studying.

Anyway I could pass them already.
OH OH OH!
It gonna happen again

I am going to graduate in Bachelor's degree from Sripatim University, so I have to choose the way to go between continued studying and working.

I still love learning new thing, I also want to learn on working life.
So confused!!!
HAHAHA!!

Maybe I should find people who used to obtain
as like this situation and listen suggestion from them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am also don't know what I really want to do... you have a company now, hahaa. Anyway, just give it a try and you will know that it is right for you or not.

About your comment! Com'on are you kidding?? How can I get angry with someone who interested to know about me?? ^o^ I have to thank you for spending your time reading mine in stead.

I will have to learn more about this blog! See you tomorrow at Uni lahh.. TC!

August 10, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home