MYLOVECLUB DIARY

This blog is my diary on the topic of experience.I wanna write them in English for improvement my writing skill. If anyone would like to suggest anything, please let me know... Thks

2008-10-17

Busy!


Hi! My diary, I just have time to back for writing on my daily life again. I have been busy in learning and doing my intern at Qatar Airways which it started from 20 August untill now, and to be continue to 4 December.

In the internship, it consists of four months<>. The first month was doing intern with Financial Department. It was so difficult for me and a bit boring because I hate numerial skill.
<>

Anyway, I learned on numerial skill a bit, accounting, and tax invoice on Qatar Airways' organization.

The second month was doing intern for Commerial Depart. I felt good and enjoyable to do internship the department. I got knowledge on fight booking sechedule, how to collect Fight Statistis Report, translate press release, writing reply letter, and checking name list each fight of each day. The Staffs of QR are so kind and freindly to hekp and teach me on airline system.

Now I am doing intern for the third month, I move to do intern with Reservation Department. I learn a lot in how to check fight, reconfirm fight, cancel fight ,etc. They also teach me how to read specific code especially abbreviations.

I sitll enjoy my intern. This period, I still have some free time, so I return to draw again after I have no time to write them for a long long time.

Let me show you on : http://picasaweb.google.co.th/myloveclubnoina/MYGALLERY#
And don't forget to give me some comment Thks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home